Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This dessert is an all time favorite in Ireland, generally served with jam cream, this easy recipe can be served at any time breakfast lunch or after dinner ! =)
- Mix the flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Cut the butter into small chunks and using your fingers bread crumb.
- Beat the eggs and milk in a bowl.
- Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and add the milk, egg and raisins. mix well till soft but not runny.
- Roll out the mixture and and cut into long stripes.
- Roll the stripes into swirly circles.
- Cook on a greased tray or 25 to 35 mins or until golden brown.
- Serve hot or cold with whipped cream and raspberry jam!
- ENJOY! =D.