- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup Irish whiskey
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons grated lemons, zest of
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 4 salmon fillets, 6 ozs each
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients& mix well.
- Pour over salmon& marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Place salmon on a rack over a roasting pan& bake in a preheated 400F oven for 10- 12 minutes, basting once with the marinade or until golden& white juices are just beginning to appear.