Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Popular shot that goes down easy! Great addition to your St. Patrick's Day menus!
- 14.17 g premium vodka
- 14.17 g Baileys Irish Cream
- 14.17 g Frangelico or 14.17 g hazelnut-flavored liqueur
- 14.17 g Kahlua or 14.17 g coffee liqueur
- Combine all ingredients in shaker with ice.
- Vigorously shake and strain.
Guess you could say I made a double also. Very easy going down, I think I'm ready for my nap now...lol
Thanks NcMysteryShopper :) It's the perfect mix. It was so good. I served it on ice. Made for Beverage tag.
It was to hard to measure out 1/2 ounce ;-) so I just went for the full shot of each. lol This drink went down nice and easy so I will be making it again. I made this for ZWT III 2007 - Irish and Scottish Region