1/1 Photo of Irish Potato Soup - My Way
Traditional Irish Potato Soup from yourirish.com. Wanting to know the nutritional information and as a safe keeping place.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Melt Irish butter in pan. Thinly slice onion & potatoes and add to pan.
- 22. Add the chicken bouillion, celery, dried parsley, garlic, and season with salt & pepper.
- 33. Cover the pan, allowing the vegetables to soften under a low heat, do not let them brown.
- 44. Add milk and mix until soup becomes thick then stir in cheese until fully melted.
- 55. Serve piping hot with a few slices of buttered bread & enjoy.
- 66. Experiment with adding other ingredients.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irish Potato Soup - My Way
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.7
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 22.6 mg
- Sodium 561.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 17.0 g