Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This excellent recipe was presented by Chef Bobby Flay, courtesy of Paul Cunningham and want to share it here. Enjoy it.
- 2 lbs red potatoes, halved
- 1 white onion, diced
- 5 stalks celery, diced
- 1 bunch green onion, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup green apple, diced
- 1 bunch parsley, leaves chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lemon, the juice
- Boil potatoes until fork tender. Remove from water and cool.
- When cool, add the rest of the ingredients and mix together.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 3 hours to blend flavors and serve cold.