From the "Irish Potato Cookbook." Think of it as an Italian-Irish pizza.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Peel and boil potatoes until fork tender.
- 3Drain and mash until smooth.
- 4Add olive oil to make a smooth mixture; add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Spread potato dough into a large even round, onto an oiled and floured baking sheet.
- 6Add toppings and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until cheese is melted and beginning to brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irish Potato Pizza With Mozzarella
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.4
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 44.6 mg
- Sodium 629.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 18.1 g