Recipe by csimom86
These are great with breakfast, lunch or dinner. I like them by themselves, personally.
Top Review by JennyMidget
These were great - I substituted sweet potato for one of the potatoes for something a bit different. Our toddler loved them, and my husband finally ate veggies with no complaining! Thank you!
- 1 lb baking potato, peeled (3 medium)
- 1 medium carrot
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Shed potatoes and carrot.
- Wrap in several thicknesses of paper towels; squeeze to remove excess moisture.
- Combine potatoes, carrot, onion, flour, egg, salt and pepper in medium bowl; mix well.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Drop spoonfuls of potato mixture into skillet; flatten to form thin pancakes.
- Cook 5 minutes or until browned on bottom; turn pancakes and cook 5 minutes or until potatoes are tender.