Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I think the onion dip is the best dip ever, and now it turns out to be versatile, too. You can dress it up green for St. Patrick's Day with the simple addition of spinach.
- 1 (16 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix (Lipton's brand suggested)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
- chips, crackers or fresh carrot sticks
- Combine the sour cream and onion soup mix well. Be sure the spinach is very well drained; you will want to squeeze it with your hands so that it will not make your dip watery. Mix into sour cream mixture.
- Cover and chill overnight. Serve with chips, crackers, or fresh carrot sticks.