1/1 Photo of Irish Mocha Frost
Plan ahead there is freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup freshly brewed strong coffee
- 1 cup milk
- 4 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup cream whiskey liqueur, chilled (I would use about 1/4 of this amount)
- 1In a small saucepan, combine coffee, milk and cocoa.
- 2Heat the mixture over moderate heat, whisking, until the cocoa is dissolved, and let it cool.
- 3Stir in 1/2 cup of the liqueur, pour the mixture into a metal ice tray fitted with the divider, and freeze it until it is frozen solid.
- 4The coffee mixture may be prepared up to this point 1 day in advance.
- 5In a blender, blend the frozen coffee mixture with the remaining 1/2 cup liqueur, scraping down the sides occasionally, until the mixture is smooth but still frozen.
- 6Serve in 2 stemmed glasses.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irish Mocha Frost
Serving Size: 1 (584 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1266.8
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 65.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 4.7 g