Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tasty Irish pudding, made with chocolate, Irish Mist, coffee, egg yolks and whipping cream.
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup Irish Mist liqueur
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 1⁄4 cups heavy cream, reserve 1/4 cup for garnish
- Combine chocolate, Irish Mist and coffee in small saucepan. Cook gently over low heat until the chocolate melts. Add sugar and salt, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and COOL.
- Beat egg yolks, add cooled chocolate mixture and stir over LOW heat until smooth.
- Whip cream until stiff. Reserve 1/4 cup for garnish. Fold the remaining cream into the chocolate mixture. Spoon into six Irish coffee glasses and chill. Garnish with remaining whipped cream and serve. Serves 6.
- Irish Heritage Cookbook.