Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I cant remember where I got this recipe but i looks tasty. It's here for safe keeping.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup instant mashed potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup Irish whiskey (optional, substitute liquid)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- Combine all ingredients, roll into balls, brown in frying pan.
- Remove balls & add 1 can cream of mushroom soup: (may use any cream soup, chicken, celery, etc.) to frying pan, bring to a boil.
- Pour over meatballs. May be used as appetizer or served with rice or noodles.
- Recipe may be doubled or tripled.