1/1 Photo of Irish Lemon Cauliflower & Broccoli
I have not tried this recipe but it sounded so good I thought I would post it. It is from the cookbook "Elegant Irish Cooking"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large skillet, add onions ginger& salt.
- 2Stir fry over medium heat 2-3 minutes.
- 3Add 1 cup water and cauliflower, cover and steam 2 minutes.
- 4Add broccoli and continue steaming 2 minutes.
- 5Add lemon juice just before serving.
- 6Sprinkle with the lemon zest& serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irish Lemon Cauliflower & Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.4
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 627.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 3.7 g