- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, diced fine
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, fine dice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cauliflower, bite sized pieces
- 3 cups broccoli, bite sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon, zest of
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large skillet, add onions ginger& salt.
- Stir fry over medium heat 2-3 minutes.
- Add 1 cup water and cauliflower, cover and steam 2 minutes.
- Add broccoli and continue steaming 2 minutes.
- Add lemon juice just before serving.
- Sprinkle with the lemon zest& serve immediately.