Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great after dinner coffee treat.
Make and share this Irish Kiss Coffee recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 ounce creme de menthe (white)
- 1⁄2 ounce Creme de Cacao (white)
- 1 ounce Irish whiskey
- 6 ounces hot coffee
- whipped cream (Garnish)
- Andes mint parfait thins (Garnish) or Junior mints (Garnish) or peppermint pattie (Garnish)
- Pour liqueurs and whiskey into Irish coffee glass.
- Add coffee and stir.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with a chocolate covered mint.
It's not too sweet so the mint adds just the right touch. I actually made an iced Irish Kiss. I added 2 ice cubes to cold coffee and used low-fat whipped cream. I don't think I could drink the hot version in the summertime.
This was delicious! I used peppermint patties for garnish and decaf coffee (am a whimp with caffeine!). Reviewed for World Tour 2007 MAhiker
Served this for company the other night and it was loved by all.