1/2 Photos of Irish Kielbasa Chowder
Realtor by day, Chef by night's Note:
This yummy chowder will really fill your family up! Serve it with a big loaf of bread and you'll be in heaven!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a large dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and kielbasa and brown them well, turning often.
- 2Add the next three ingredients to the cooking pot and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for for 20 minutes.
- 3Add cabbage and cook for 10 minutes or until tender.
- 4Whisk the flour and milk together and add to to soup; simmer for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- 5Add cheese and cook, stirring until cheese is melted and soup is heated through.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irish Kielbasa Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (868 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 839.4
- Calories from Fat 456
- Total Fat 50.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.1 g
- Cholesterol 130.0 mg
- Sodium 1338.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 34.0 g