Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Why the name you say? I don't have a clue myself! Maybe when you eat them it inspires you to dance. Anyway try them, they're delicious! You may want to have an Irish Coffee along with this.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons whiskey
- 2 cups heavy cream (whipping cream)
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar (confectioner's sugar)
- 1 cuip coconut macaroons
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crush the macaroons and set aside.
- Be sire the whipping cream is thoroughly chilled,along with the bowl and beater attachments.
- Mix all ingredients other than the macaroons.
- Beat until stiff peaks are formed.
- Fold in 3/4 cup crushed macaroons.
- Spoon into 6 to 8 dessert glasses.
- Sprinkle with additional macaroons.
- Serve immediately.