- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (to taste, can get hot)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 dash crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 15 ounces tomato paste
- 16 ounces of long spaghetti
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef and onion in skillet until meat is brown and onions are translucent.
- Drain. ( I usually saute the onions in a separate skillet to keep more of the flavor).
- Add soups and seasonings. Stir well, Cover and simmer about 45 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti according to directions on box.
- Rinse spaghetti.
- Spoon sauce over spaghetti and enjoy!