Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a fast and easy way to make spaghetti with an extra kick.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 -2 can mushroom
- 3 dashes italian seasoning
- spaghetti noodles
- Fry hamburger and onion until hamburger is browned.
- Drain and add mushrooms.
- Add rest ingredients and simer 20 minutes.
- Boil spaghetti noodles and drain.
- Pour sauce onto noodles.
I have this recipe in an old cookbook. I scanned over it many times and thought it couldn't amount to much. Then, I tried it. This recipe is wonderful. It balances the sweet tomato soup with creamy mushroom and a kick of spice and heat. A terrific weeknight dinner that can be easily made with readily available, cheap ingredients. Everyone I have served it to has enjoyed it.
My family loved this recipe! We will be making this on our regular weekly spaghetti night alternating with regular marinara. It was great. We loved the taste of it and it was very simple to make.
No real tomatoes! Too many seasonings that conlict with others