Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Spaghetti with a dash of spice, very tasty, easy and great for nights when you are in a hurry.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Brown onion in hot oil; add meat and seasonings; brown lightly.
- Cover; simmer 10 minutes.
- Add soups; cover and simmer 45 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti; drain and rinse with hot water.
- Arrange on platter. Pour on sauce, sprinkle with cheese.