Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is posted by request but I AM going to be using this this summer. Di
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 cup Irish whiskey
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons ketchup
- lemon, juice of
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1⁄2 cup condensed chicken broth
- Place all ingredients into a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Boil down to half, check consistency and boil down a bit more if needed.
Excellent. Definitely will be making this again. I halved the recipe, except for using a whole garlic clove. For the condensed chicken broth I reduced 3/4 cup of chicken broth. Used this sauce on chicken breasts, which I simmered in the sauce while it reduced. Delicious. Served this with recipe #47430 and recipe #134939