Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
In '300 Best Bread Machine Recipes' by Donna Washburn and Heather Butt
Make and share this Irish Freckle Bread (Bread Machine) recipe from Food.com.
- Measure ingredients except raisins into baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Insert pan into the oven chamber.
- Select Basic Cycle; press start.
- Add raisins at the "add ingredient" signal.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.