1 1/2 Pound Loaf
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1⁄3 cup dry buttermilk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons bread machine yeast or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fast rising yeast
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure ingredients except raisins into baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Insert pan into the oven chamber.
- Select Basic Cycle; press start.
- Add raisins at the "add ingredient" signal.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.