- 78.07 ml almonds (sliced)
- 56.69 g irish oatmeal
- 236.59 ml heavy cream
- 59.16 ml honey
- 59.14 ml Irish whiskey
- 9.85 ml lemon juice
- 236.59-473.18 ml berries (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast the almonds and oatmeal in a pan until slightly browned. Set aside.
- Whip the cream until smooth, but not stiff.
- Warm the honey VERY slightly, so that it will run easily.
- Fold the honey, whiskey, half of the toasted almonds & oatmeal, half the berries if using them & the lemon juice into the cream.
- Mix thoroughly but lightly, and spoon into tall individual glasses. (looks lovely in wine or champaign glasses).
- Sprinkle the remaining almonds/oatmeal and berries on top.
- Chill and Serve.