- 1⁄3 cup almonds (sliced)
- 2 ounces irish oatmeal
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup Irish whiskey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 -2 cup berries (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast the almonds and oatmeal in a pan until slightly browned. Set aside.
- Whip the cream until smooth, but not stiff.
- Warm the honey VERY slightly, so that it will run easily.
- Fold the honey, whiskey, half of the toasted almonds & oatmeal, half the berries if using them & the lemon juice into the cream.
- Mix thoroughly but lightly, and spoon into tall individual glasses. (looks lovely in wine or champaign glasses).
- Sprinkle the remaining almonds/oatmeal and berries on top.
- Chill and Serve.