1/1 Photo of Irish Eyes Godiva Cake
1 hr 5 mins
Perfect for St. Patrick's day or even Christmas time. Light green color sets the mood for your holiday party. This cake is incredibly moist too. I created this cake for an Irish dinner party and I didn't want to use the usual Bailey's Irish Cream for the dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 517.37 g box , yellow (no pudding in recipe) or 517.37 g box butter recipe cake mix (no pudding in recipe)
- 96.38 g package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 59.14 ml water
- 118.29 ml buttermilk
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 177.44 ml of godiva white chocolate liquor
- 236.59 ml chopped pecans, walnuts or 236.59 ml almonds
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 59.14 ml godiva white chocolate liquor
- 1Preheat oven 325.
- 2Grease and flour bundt pan. Sprinkle chopped nuts on bottom.
- 3Mix all the other ingredients at low speed until combined and then on high for 3-4 minutes.
- 4Pour into bundt pan and tap gently to release large bubbles.
- 5Bake for 55-60 minutes.
- 6Let cake rest for 5 minutes and invert. Poke cake gently with skewer. Pour glaze slowly until it is completely absorbed. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream if desired. Cake is even better the next day.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irish Eyes Godiva Cake
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.7
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 62.4 mg
- Sodium 34.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pistachio pudding mix