Perfect for St. Patrick's day or even Christmas time. Light green color sets the mood for your holiday party. This cake is incredibly moist too. I created this cake for an Irish dinner party and I didn't want to use the usual Bailey's Irish Cream for the dessert.
- 517.37 g box , yellow (no pudding in recipe) or 517.37 g box butter recipe cake mix (no pudding in recipe)
- 96.38 g package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 59.14 ml water
- 118.29 ml buttermilk
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 177.44 ml of godiva white chocolate liquor
- 236.59 ml chopped pecans, walnuts or 236.59 ml almonds
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 59.14 ml godiva white chocolate liquor
- Preheat oven 325.
- Grease and flour bundt pan. Sprinkle chopped nuts on bottom.
- Mix all the other ingredients at low speed until combined and then on high for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour into bundt pan and tap gently to release large bubbles.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes.
- Let cake rest for 5 minutes and invert. Poke cake gently with skewer. Pour glaze slowly until it is completely absorbed. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream if desired. Cake is even better the next day.