Perfect for St. Patrick's day or even Christmas time. Light green color sets the mood for your holiday party. This cake is incredibly moist too. I created this cake for an Irish dinner party and I didn't want to use the usual Bailey's Irish Cream for the dessert.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box , yellow (no pudding in recipe) or 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box butter recipe cake mix (no pudding in recipe)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup of godiva white chocolate liquor
- 1 cup chopped pecans, walnuts or 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup godiva white chocolate liquor
- Preheat oven 325.
- Grease and flour bundt pan. Sprinkle chopped nuts on bottom.
- Mix all the other ingredients at low speed until combined and then on high for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour into bundt pan and tap gently to release large bubbles.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes.
- Let cake rest for 5 minutes and invert. Poke cake gently with skewer. Pour glaze slowly until it is completely absorbed. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream if desired. Cake is even better the next day.
Very nice Bundt cake! I had to sub regular Godiva liqueur for the white chocolate version because that's what I had. I also left out the nut topping -- I had some chopped pecans set aside for this, but I forgot to put them in the pan first and didn't think it made sense to add them to what would be the bottom of the cake. I think the glaze would've been a bit more attractive with the white chocolate liqueur, but that was my own fault for not having the right liqueur. The flavor was lovely, though. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Spring 2012