Perfect for St. Patrick's day or even Christmas time. Light green color sets the mood for your holiday party. This cake is incredibly moist too. I created this cake for an Irish dinner party and I didn't want to use the usual Bailey's Irish Cream for the dessert.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box , yellow (no pudding in recipe) or 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box butter recipe cake mix (no pudding in recipe)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup of godiva white chocolate liquor
- 1 cup chopped pecans, walnuts or 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup godiva white chocolate liquor
- Preheat oven 325.
- Grease and flour bundt pan. Sprinkle chopped nuts on bottom.
- Mix all the other ingredients at low speed until combined and then on high for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour into bundt pan and tap gently to release large bubbles.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes.
- Let cake rest for 5 minutes and invert. Poke cake gently with skewer. Pour glaze slowly until it is completely absorbed. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream if desired. Cake is even better the next day.