1/1 Photo of Irish Eyes Godiva Cake
1 hr 5 mins
Perfect for St. Patrick's day or even Christmas time. Light green color sets the mood for your holiday party. This cake is incredibly moist too. I created this cake for an Irish dinner party and I didn't want to use the usual Bailey's Irish Cream for the dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box , yellow (no pudding in recipe) or 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box butter recipe cake mix (no pudding in recipe)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup of godiva white chocolate liquor
- 1 cup chopped pecans, walnuts or 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup godiva white chocolate liquor
- 1Preheat oven 325.
- 2Grease and flour bundt pan. Sprinkle chopped nuts on bottom.
- 3Mix all the other ingredients at low speed until combined and then on high for 3-4 minutes.
- 4Pour into bundt pan and tap gently to release large bubbles.
- 5Bake for 55-60 minutes.
- 6Let cake rest for 5 minutes and invert. Poke cake gently with skewer. Pour glaze slowly until it is completely absorbed. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream if desired. Cake is even better the next day.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irish Eyes Godiva Cake
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.7
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 62.4 mg
- Sodium 34.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pistachio pudding mix