Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I have no idea how this recipe got it's name, lol. I found it on the internet. It sounds like a very simple lobster dish. Posted for ZWT6.
- 1133.98 g fresh lobster meat
- 44.37 ml butter
- 59.16 ml Irish whiskey
- 150 milliliter cream
- salt and pepper
- The lobster should be cut in two down the center.
- Remove all the meat from the lobster, including the claws: retain the shell for serving.
- Cut the meat into chunks.
- Heat the butter until foaming and quickly sauté the lobster chunks in it, until just cooked but not colored.
- Warm the whiskey slightly, then pour it over the lobster and set fire to it.
- Add the cream, mix with the pan juices, and taste for seasoning.
- Put back into the half shells and serve hot.