Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a yummy mint and chocolate dish.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup non-dairy coffee creamer, Irish creme flavor
- 3 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 2 (4 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups whipped topping
- 12 spearmint decorative candies, crushed
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. With a meat fork or wooden skewer, poke holes in cake about 2 inches apart. Slowly pour creamer over cake; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Cut cake into 1-1/2-in. cubes; place a third of the cubes in a 3-qt. glass bowl. Top with a third of the pudding, whipped topping and candies; repeat layers twice. Store in the refrigerator.