1 hr 5 mins
A incredible cheesecake! 8) You may add a little green food coloring if you like 8)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ounces imported white chocolate
- 1Break the white chocolate into pieces.
- 2Preheat oven to 325°.
- 3Lightly butter a 9-inch springform pan with 2 3/4-inch-high sides.
- 4Finely grind the graham crackers, pecans and sugar together in processor.
- 5Add the butter and blend, using on/off turns.
- 6Press mixture on bottom and 2 inches up sides of the pan.
- 7Chill for 20 minutes.
- 8Prepare the filling: With a electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl.
- 9Beat until smooth.
- 10In a medium bowl whisk eggs, Baileys and vanilla extract just until blended.
- 11Beat mixture into the cream cheese mixture.
- 12Finely chop the white chocolate in processor using on/off turns; add to cheese mixture.
- 13Pour filling into crust.
- 14Bake until edges of the filling are puffed and dry looking and center is just set, near 50 minutes.
- 15Let cake cool on rack.
- 16Make topping: Mix sour cream and powdered sugar in small bowl.
- 17Spread topping onto cake when cooled; sprinkle chocolate over.
- 18Place pecans around edges of cake.
- 19Refrigerate until chilled, overnight or 6 hours.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irish Cream White Chocolate Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (1984 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7278.1
- Calories from Fat 5194
- Total Fat 577.1 g
- Saturated Fat 287.2 g
- Cholesterol 1783.8 mg
- Sodium 3031.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 434.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.3 g
- Sugars 353.1 g
- Protein 112.1 g