1 hr 7 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°; position oven rack in the middle of oven; spray bottom only of a 15 x 10 inch jelly roll pan with nonstick cooking surface (of foil-line pan).
- 2In a big bowl, add the cake mix, eggs, 2/3 cup liqueur, and oil.
- 3Blend 1-2 minutes with an electric mixer set on low speed until well blended and smooth.
- 4Reserve ½ cup batter; spread remaining batter into bottom of prepared pan.
- 5In the same large bowl used for cake batter (no need to clean it) add frosting, remaining ¼ cup liqueur, and reserved cake batter.
- 6Blend 1-2 minutes with an electric mixer (no need to clean beaters) set on low speed until well blended and smooth; stir in white chocolate chips.
- 7Drop large spoonfuls of this mixture over the cake batter.
- 8Swirl with tip of knife to make a marble effect.
- 9Bake 24-27 minutes or until bars are just set and golden.
- 10Transfer pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 11Cut into bars and serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irish Cream Swirled Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1450 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.3
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 14.1 mg
- Sodium 98.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: