Prep 40 mins
Cook 27 mins
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package vanilla cake mix
- 3 large eggs
- 2⁄3 cup irish cream, plus
- 1⁄4 cup irish cream
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (16 ounce) container cream cheese frosting
- 1 1⁄2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°; position oven rack in the middle of oven; spray bottom only of a 15 x 10 inch jelly roll pan with nonstick cooking surface (of foil-line pan).
- In a big bowl, add the cake mix, eggs, 2/3 cup liqueur, and oil.
- Blend 1-2 minutes with an electric mixer set on low speed until well blended and smooth.
- Reserve ½ cup batter; spread remaining batter into bottom of prepared pan.
- In the same large bowl used for cake batter (no need to clean it) add frosting, remaining ¼ cup liqueur, and reserved cake batter.
- Blend 1-2 minutes with an electric mixer (no need to clean beaters) set on low speed until well blended and smooth; stir in white chocolate chips.
- Drop large spoonfuls of this mixture over the cake batter.
- Swirl with tip of knife to make a marble effect.
- Bake 24-27 minutes or until bars are just set and golden.
- Transfer pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cut into bars and serve.