Robert in melbourne's Note:
I spent a few hours tonight trying to get the flavor to match the taste of Baileys Irish Cream
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1The night before, boil the cans of condensed milk (dont open them) in plenty of water for 3 hours. Make sure when boiling that they are constantly covered with water, if not they may explode! Leave overnight to cool.
- 2In a large bowl put the cooled condensed milk (should be thick and caramelised) and 300ml whiskey.
- 3Get your whisk and start whisking till as many of the lumps as possible are gone.
- 4Add cream, the tiniest pinch of salt and whisk.
- 5Add a little hot water and whisk, you will see that the lumps will be disolved.
- 6Add more hot water till your desired consistancy is reached- whisk.
- 7Serve Chilled.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irish Cream Recipe (Taste Matched to Baileys)
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.9
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 8.2 mg
- Sodium 31.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: