Recipe by Cynna
Yet another use for those bottles of Godiva and Bailey's you have sitting around. Beautiful cake is delicious. Never lasts long in my house. Enjoy!
- 1 1⁄4 cups butter, softened
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chocolate liqueur (Like Godiva)
Irish Cream Topping
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon irish cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chocolate liqueur
- semi-sweet chocolate chips, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Generously grease and flour 12-cup bundt pan.
- Beat butter in large bowl until smooth.
- Add sugar and continue beating until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- At low speed, add flour and Bailey's liqueur alternately, beginning and ending with flour. Mix well after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla and chocolate liqueur.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake 1 hour and 10 minutes to 1 hour and 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes; invert onto cooling rack.
- Cool completely. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon confectioners sugar if desired.
- In small mixing bowl, beat whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add confectioners sugar.
- Add vanilla and liqueurs.
- Continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- Cut cake into serving pieces; top each serving with a dollop of Irish Cream topping.