Prep 25 mins
Cook 8 mins
The light and flavorful mousse texture provides a delicate holiday treat.
- 2 cups crushed chocolate sandwich style cookies
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons irish cream or 3 tablespoons Torani irish cream syrup
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Heat oven to 350. Combine all crust ingredients in medium bowl; mix well. Press into ungreased 9 inch square baking pan. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is set. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, place 1/4 cup milk in 1 quart saucepan; sprinkle with gelatin. Let stand 5 minutes. Add sugar and remaining milk Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat; stir in liqueur. Let set until cool.
- Beat whipping cream in medium bowl until stiff peaks form. Gently stir cooled gelatin mixture into whipped cream until smooth. Pour over cooled crust. Refrigerate until set.
- To serve, cut into small bars; place in mini paper or foil cups. Garnish top of each bar with chocolate shavings. Store in refrigerator.