The light and flavorful mousse texture provides a delicate holiday treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups crushed chocolate sandwich style cookies
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1Heat oven to 350. Combine all crust ingredients in medium bowl; mix well. Press into ungreased 9 inch square baking pan. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is set. Cool completely.
- 2Meanwhile, place 1/4 cup milk in 1 quart saucepan; sprinkle with gelatin. Let stand 5 minutes. Add sugar and remaining milk Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat; stir in liqueur. Let set until cool.
- 3Beat whipping cream in medium bowl until stiff peaks form. Gently stir cooled gelatin mixture into whipped cream until smooth. Pour over cooled crust. Refrigerate until set.
- 4To serve, cut into small bars; place in mini paper or foil cups. Garnish top of each bar with chocolate shavings. Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irish Cream Mousse Bites
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 20.5
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.3 mg
- Sodium 8.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate sandwich style cookies