Recipe by Dee514
This is an eggless version of Irish Cream Liqueur which uses Rye whiskey. I would think you could substitute your favorite whiskey (Scotch, Bourbon or Irish) for the rye if you prefer. Recipe makes 38oz = 1123.79ml A serving size is 1.3oz (37ml) = 29.23 servings per recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) container half-and-half
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 ounces rye whiskey
Directions See How It's Made
- Place first 3 ingredients in a blender and process at low speed for 10 seconds.
- Add vanilla and almond extracts and condensed milk, blend again for 1 minute.
- Add rye whiskey and blend again for 25 seconds.
- Can be served straight, on the rocks, in mixed drinks or over ice cream.
- Store tightly capped in the refrigerator for up to one month.
- Recipe makes 38oz = 1123.79ml (approx).
- A serving size is 1.3oz (37ml) = 29.23 servings per recipe.