Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A smooth, creamy liqueur, like Bailey's, that melts in your mouth. It makes great gifts during the holidays! I have kept it refrigerated for up to 3 months, and it was still delicious!
- 4 large eggs
- 29.58 ml freeze-dried instant coffee granules or 29.58 ml instant coffee
- 29.58 ml chocolate syrup
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 118.29 ml boiling water
- 354.88 ml Irish whiskey or 354.88 ml good brand Bourbon or 354.88 ml rye whiskey
- 236.59 ml half-and-half cream
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- Dissolve coffee ganules in boiling water.
- Using mixer, beat eggs in large mixing bowl for about 3 minutes.
- Add coffee and remaining ingredients to the egg mixture.
- Mix well.
- Strain if desired.
- Pour into air-tight glass container.
- Store in refrigerator from 1 month or more.