Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A smooth, creamy liqueur, like Bailey's, that melts in your mouth. It makes great gifts during the holidays! I have kept it refrigerated for up to 3 months, and it was still delicious!
- 4 large eggs
- 29.58 ml freeze-dried instant coffee granules or 29.58 ml instant coffee
- 29.58 ml chocolate syrup
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 118.29 ml boiling water
- 354.88 ml Irish whiskey or 354.88 ml good brand Bourbon or 354.88 ml rye whiskey
- 236.59 ml half-and-half cream
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- Dissolve coffee ganules in boiling water.
- Using mixer, beat eggs in large mixing bowl for about 3 minutes.
- Add coffee and remaining ingredients to the egg mixture.
- Mix well.
- Strain if desired.
- Pour into air-tight glass container.
- Store in refrigerator from 1 month or more.
So easy to make and taste so good. I used it in Kahlua Mudslide. Delicious. Thanks for a great recipe.
I made it a tad healthier with evaporated milk instead of cream. The flavor was terrific and any lack of creaminess was caused by my changes.
This was ok, but when I took out the eggs and used a good brandy instead, I much preferred it. I used to adore Irish Cream but over the years it got to be too much and was in too many things where it didn't belong at times so I purchase something similar made with brandy called Cask and Cream. This is personal taste and no reflection on a wonderful recipe, thanks for sharing! Scotch whiskey, Scottish are the people Mirj hehehehe! :)) My dad would have wanted me to fix that. Don't blame me, the dad made me do it! LOL All in good fun!