A smooth, creamy liqueur, like Bailey's, that melts in your mouth. It makes great gifts during the holidays! I have kept it refrigerated for up to 3 months, and it was still delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons freeze-dried instant coffee granules or 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups Irish whiskey or 1 1/2 cups good brand Bourbon or 1 1/2 cups rye whiskey
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1Dissolve coffee ganules in boiling water.
- 2Using mixer, beat eggs in large mixing bowl for about 3 minutes.
- 3Add coffee and remaining ingredients to the egg mixture.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Strain if desired.
- 6Pour into air-tight glass container.
- 7Store in refrigerator from 1 month or more.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irish Cream Liqueur
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 26
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.4
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 41.2 mg
- Sodium 39.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 2.5 g