Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A smooth, creamy liqueur, like Bailey's, that melts in your mouth. It makes great gifts during the holidays! I have kept it refrigerated for up to 3 months, and it was still delicious!
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons freeze-dried instant coffee granules or 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1 1⁄2 cups Irish whiskey or 1 1⁄2 cups good brand Bourbon or 1 1⁄2 cups rye whiskey
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Dissolve coffee ganules in boiling water.
- Using mixer, beat eggs in large mixing bowl for about 3 minutes.
- Add coffee and remaining ingredients to the egg mixture.
- Mix well.
- Strain if desired.
- Pour into air-tight glass container.
- Store in refrigerator from 1 month or more.