Recipe by JeriBinNC
I like the Irish cream recipes that have egg in them, but it does sometimes make me a little nervous. Here is a good version that is egg-free.
Top Tweak by SaffronMeSilly
I was craving irish cream liqueur, and like most things, if I can I'd like to make it fresh rather than buy processed. I replaced the chocolate syrup and coffee with kahlua, but otherwise made as directed. It was fantastic.
- 1 3⁄4 cups whiskey (I use Canadian)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract