Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a good recipe for Bailey's equivalent. If you can't get the Cacoa Essence try it without - it's almost as good!
- 4 ounces sugar, dissolved
- 2 1⁄2 fluid ounces water
- 8 fluid ounces whiskey
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk (Ideal milk)
- 5 fluid ounces single cream (thin, fresh, not tinned)
- 10 ml cacao essence (I use T. Noirot, available from Homebrew shops)
- Dissolve sugar in water and bring to boil.
- Do not overboil.
- Mix all ingredients together and put in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- It's then OK to drink.
- Keep in refrigerator due to cream content.