Recipe by Chilicat
A touch of Irish Cream teams up with chocolate for a mouth-watering change of pace.
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat milk
- 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt, stirred
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In small saucepan, combine 2 tablespoons water and gelatin: let stand 1 minute. Stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves; set aside.
- In med saucepan, combine chocolate, milk, corn syrup and sugar. Cook and whisk over low heat until mixture is smooth. Stir in dissolved gelatin mixture; cool.
- Add Irish Cream and yogurt. Beat egg white, 1/3 cup water and non-fat dry milk until stiff but not dry. Fold into yogurt mixture.
- Freeze in ice-cream maker according to manufacturer's directions.