Prep 2 mins
Cook 8 mins
Fudge, coffee, Irish Cream. Yeah!
Make and share this Irish Cream Coffee Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- In a microwave safe cup, cook Irish Cream on HIGH 30 to 45 seconds until hot enough to dissolve the instant coffee.
- In a large pan or Dutch oven, on medium heat, melt the butter, add sugar, evaporated milk, Irish Cream and coffee mixture, marshmallow creme, then mix well.
- Bring to a full boil, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla chips until completely melted and mixed thoroughly.
- Stir in the vanilla, then the hazelnuts until mixed well.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch square pan and spread evenly.
- Chill until just set but still easy to cut, cut into 1-inch squares.
Wow is this delicious. This was my first attempt at making fudge so I was a little nervous, but if you stir it patiently, it will turn out great. It seems as if the lumps will never dissolve, but they will and you will get a perfectly smooth, sweet, flavorful fudge that is every bit as good if not better than what you'd spend a lot of money on in a fudge shop. I didn't have hazelnuts but used hazelnut flavored Irish Creme and added in about 1/2 a cup of toffee bits at the very end. I let it chill for only about 30 minutes before cutting it and that made it relatively easy to get out of the pan later. I received many compliments when I served this and one of my guests even asked to take some home. Thanks for posting!
Same as the Baileys Irish Coffee Cream Fudge Recipes on GroupRecipes.Com
Thanks for sharing!!
This is a very rich and tasty fudge. It is definitely full of coffee flavor so it should thoroughly please any coffee lover. I made exactly as stated other than using walnuts in place of hazelnuts. It did set nicely after chilling. However, it was very crumbly to cut for some reason; not sure why. I let it stand at room temperature for awhile to see if that would help but it was still difficult to cut. But that doesn't affect the taste at all! Thanks for sharing!