1/1 Photo of Irish Cream Coffee Fudge
Fudge, coffee, Irish Cream. Yeah!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a microwave safe cup, cook Irish Cream on HIGH 30 to 45 seconds until hot enough to dissolve the instant coffee.
- 2In a large pan or Dutch oven, on medium heat, melt the butter, add sugar, evaporated milk, Irish Cream and coffee mixture, marshmallow creme, then mix well.
- 3Bring to a full boil, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in vanilla chips until completely melted and mixed thoroughly.
- 5Stir in the vanilla, then the hazelnuts until mixed well.
- 6Pour into a greased 8-inch square pan and spread evenly.
- 7Chill until just set but still easy to cut, cut into 1-inch squares.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irish Cream Coffee Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (1547 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2344.8
- Calories from Fat 1008
- Total Fat 112.0 g
- Saturated Fat 54.5 g
- Cholesterol 153.9 mg
- Sodium 595.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 333.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 301.5 g
- Protein 16.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: