1/1 Photo of Irish Cream-Coffee Bars
1 hr 5 mins
From Betty Crocker
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) envelope sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, cold
- 1 egg
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons irish cream
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Spray bottom and sides of 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- 2In large bowl, place cookie mix and pecans. Cut in butter, using pastry blender or fork, until mixture looks like coarse crumbs. With fork, stir in egg.
- 3Press half of cookie mixture in bottom of pan. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Reserve remaining cookie mixture.
- 4Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir milk, 2 tablespoons liqueur and the coffee granules until well blended. Pour evenly over warm crust. Sprinkle reserved cookie mixture over top. Bake 25 to 30 minutes longer or until golden brown. Cool 30 minutes at room temperature. Refrigerate 1 hour to cool completely. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into bars (5 rows by 5 rows). Store bars covered at room temperature.
- 5Just before serving, in small bowl, beat whipping cream, brown sugar, 1 tablespoon liqueur and the vanilla with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form.
- 6Top each bar with dollop of whipped cream; sprinkle with ground cinnamon. Insert cinnamon stick into each dollop of whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irish Cream-Coffee Bars
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.1
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 74.2 mg
- Sodium 124.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar cookie mix