Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3⁄4 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 3⁄4 ounce Irish whiskey
- 4 ounces coffee (sweetened to taste, if desired)
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherry
- Add the Bailey’s and whiskey to a preheated coffee glass.
- Slowly add in the coffee; give a little stir.
- Top with whipped cream; garnish with a cherry.
WOW. . .that's a kick and a half LOL. I used espresso instead of coffee and used frothed milk in place of the whipped cream. I also added a little Splenda to sweeten it up :) THANKS. Made for Comfort Cafe.
Delicious!!! Not much else to say.
Oh yum! A great drink for a cold winter's night (even though it wasn't that cold here - it's still great!) Next time I think I'll put in more Bailey's than whiskey but only because I'm partial to that :)