You must try this! My family waits all year for me to make this for St. Pattie's Day. It's Oh So Rich and yummy. I use Bailey's because I think it's the best, but I imagine it would work with other Irish Creams as well.
- In saucepan, sprinkle gelatine over milk. Let stand about 1 minute, then stir over low heat until gelatine is dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Add chocolate and continue cooking, stirring constantly until chocolate is melted, then stir in vanilla.
- Remove from heat and stir occasionally, adding Bailey's about 5 minutes after removal from heat.
- When mixture forms mounds when dropped from a spoon, fold in whipped topping and turn into crust.
- Garnish with whipped topping and shaved chocolate curls if desired. Chill at least 4 hours before serving.