- 5 large eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt
- 6 ounces butter
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 6 ounces irish cream
- 8 ounces chocolate chips
- 10 ounces macadamia nuts
- 2 9-inch pie shells (1 recipe for No Fail Pie Crust #11062)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Prepare pie crust and line two 9 inch pie plates, set aside.
- Using a mixer blend together the eggs, sugar, salt and butter until creamy.
- Add the corn syrup and Irish Cream, blending well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
- Pour into prepared pie shells.
- Bake for 1 and 1/2 hours and top has turned a nice golden brown.