1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I have noted that this recipe was found in Bon Appetite in the 1980's. Either way, it has been made with love many times and I think you will enjoy it very much
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Ingredients for Crust
Ingredients for Filling
- 2 1/4 lbs cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup irish cream (Baileys or Devonshire)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Ingredients for Coffee Cream
Ingredients for decoration
- semisweet chocolate bar, shavings
- 1Heat oven to 325F degrees.
- 2Crust: Lightly grease a 10" spring form pan with butter.
- 3Combine crumbs and melted butter in a bowl, then press into bottom and 1" up the sides of pan.
- 4Bake until light brown, about 7 minutes.
- 5Filling: Using an electric mixer or food processor beat cream cheese until smooth.
- 6Gradually incorporate sugar.
- 7Beat in eggs 1 at a time.
- 8Blend in Irish Cream Liqueur and vanilla.
- 9Sprinkle half chocolate chips over bottom crust.
- 10Spoon in filling.
- 11Sprinkle on remaining chocolate chips.
- 12Put cake in oven and bake until puffed, center springs back, and golden brown, about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- 13Cool cake completely.
- 14Cream: When cake is completely cool, beat whipping cream, sugar, and coffee powder until peaks form.
- 15Spread mixture over cake.
- 16Garnish: Decorate top with chocolate shavings.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irish Cream Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (2304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 8233.0
- Calories from Fat 5385
- Total Fat 598.3 g
- Saturated Fat 336.0 g
- Cholesterol 2563.8 mg
- Sodium 5160.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 647.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.6 g
- Sugars 537.9 g
- Protein 116.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: