2 hrs 35 mins
2 hrs 5 mins
Cheesecake Extraordinaire; posted by request
My Private Note
to 18 s ...
Units: US | Metric
Chocolate Cookie Crust
- 11 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
Irish Cream Filling
- 1Make the crust: in a bowl, stir the crushed cookies and melted butter together until well combined.
- 2Press crumb mixture evenly onto the bottom of a greased 9-inch springform pan.
- 3Make the filling: in a big bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, cocoa powder, and cornstarch; beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 4Add eggs and egg yolk one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 5Beat in the Irish cream liqueur and vanilla.
- 6Stir together the instant coffee and hot water, stir into cream cheese mixture; pour cream cheese mixture over the crust.
- 7Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 15 minutes; decrease temperature to 200° and bake 1 hour and 10 minutes or until the center no longer looks wet or shiny.
- 8Remove the cake from the oven and run a knife around the inside edge of the pan.
- 9Turn the oven off; return cake to the oven for an additional 30 minutes.
- 10Chill, uncovered, overnight.
- 11*I always bake cheesecake in a water bath; this method is untried by me, so proceed at your own risk.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irish Cream Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (1507 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.5
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 156.2 mg
- Sodium 257.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: