2 hrs 30 mins
This cheesecake is a family favorite, especially for Thanksgiving and Christmas time. Very creamy and delectable!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 ounces softened cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5 teaspoons cornstarch
- 4 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 3/4 cup irish cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 -1 1/2 ounce hershey's milk chocolate candy bar
- 1 -2 tablespoon irish cream
- 1For the crust, mix all the ingredients and press into a 9" springform pan.
- 2Bake at 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes.
- 3For the filling, combine the softened cream cheese, sugar, cocoa powder and cornstarch in a large bowl.
- 4Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 5Add eggs and egg yolk, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 6Beat in Irish cream liqueur and vanilla.
- 7Pour into crust.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Lower the temperature to 200 degrees and bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- 9Remove the cake from the oven, and run a knife around the inside edge of the pan.
- 10Turn the oven off; return cake to oven for an additional 30 minutes.
- 11Let cool completely, then chill overnight.
- 12Remove the sides of the springform pan.
- 13For the topping, melt the Hershey bar in the microwave for about 30-40 seconds, or until melted.
- 14Stir in the Irish cream until smooth.
- 15Drizzle over the chilled cake.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irish Cream Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 817.8
- Calories from Fat 546
- Total Fat 60.7 g
- Saturated Fat 32.3 g
- Cholesterol 278.6 mg
- Sodium 525.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 21.3 g
- Protein 14.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: