1 hr 27 mins
1 hr 7 mins
Very light and not too sweet. I only used half the sugar in the original recipe but if you like things sweeter, you can use the full amount, which I am posting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1For the crust, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- 2Pulse the graham crumbs, oats and brown sugar in a food processor until the oats have been roughly cut.
- 3Add the melted butter and vanilla extract and pulse until an even texture.
- 4Press into the bottom of the prepared pan and bake for 7 minutes.
- 5Allow to cool while preparing the filling.
- 6For the filling, reduce the oven temperature to 325 degrees F.
- 7Heat the cream just below a simmer.
- 8Pour the hot cream over the chopped chocolate and whisk gently until smooth and set aside.
- 9In a bowl using electric beaters, beat the cream cheese until fluffy, scraping the sides of the bowl often.
- 10While beating, slowly pour in the sugar, again scraping the bowl often.
- 11Beat in the corn starch.
- 12Slowly pour in the Irish Cream and beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- 13Pour the chocolate mixture into the cheesecake filling and blend well.
- 14Scrape the filling into the pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- 15Without opening the oven door, turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake in another 30 minutes.
- 16Remove, let cool to room temperature, then chill over night.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irish Cream Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 602.5
- Calories from Fat 441
- Total Fat 49.1 g
- Saturated Fat 29.8 g
- Cholesterol 169.6 mg
- Sodium 211.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 22.6 g
- Protein 9.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: