1 hr 30 mins
An excellent choice for a St. Patrick's Day dinner. You can use up to 1/2 cup Irish Cream Liqueur if you would like. Regular graham crackers can be subbed for the chocolate if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2In medium bowl stir together all crust ingredients until crumbly. Press on bottom and 1 inch up side of lightly greased 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
- 3In large mixer bowl, combine sugar and cream cheese. Beat at medium speed until creamy. Continue beating, adding eggs 1 at a time, until well mixed. DO NOT OVERBEAT.
- 4By hand, stir in liqueur.
- 5In small bowl stir together 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon flour.
- 6Gently stir into cream cheese mixture.
- 7Pour batter into crust. Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips over batter.
- 8Bake for 45 to 55 minutes until center is set or until firm to touch. Cool 10 minutes.
- 9Loosen side of cheesecake by running knife around inside of pan.
- 10Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- 11To garnish, pipe whipped cream over top of cheesecake and top with chocolate curls, if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irish Cream Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 585.5
- Calories from Fat 410
- Total Fat 45.6 g
- Saturated Fat 27.8 g
- Cholesterol 222.2 mg
- Sodium 349.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 34.1 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate graham crackers