This sounds delicious. The recipe comes from Chef 2.
Make and share this Irish Cream Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, oil, water, vodka, Bailey's and eggs in a bowl, beat until smooth.
- Pour into greased and floured 10 inch bundt pan.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until done.
- Cool completely and invert onto a serving plate.
- Mix a little powdered sugar and a little Bailey's and drizzle over the top.
this is delicious, and looks so appetizing. i mixed confectioners sugar and bailey's and spooned it over the top, then sprinkled some additional confectioners sugar. both kids and adults loved it. this is a keeper, thanks for this easy recipe
This was a very easy cake. Was good but not wonderful. I'm a tough cookie I guess!
Delcious, moist, rich cake. This was a big hit with our family and was a breeze to put together. I only had the type of cake mix with pudding already in it, so I tried it anyway and it worked out beautifully. I also had no vodka, so I substituted brandy, which also worked out well. I was worried that this might be heavily laden with a strong alcohol taste, but it was not. You certainly can tell that there is Irish Crema in the batter, but it wasn't overpowering at all - very good balance with the chocolate. Thanks!