Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I discovered this when I was looking for a dessert to finish off a St. Patrick's Day dinner. It was the perfect ending to a perfect meal.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix (without pudding in the mix)
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄8 cup water
- 3⁄8 cup bailey's irish cream
- 1⁄4 cup vodka
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cake mix, pudding m ix, oil, water, vodka, Bailey's Irish Cream, and eggs in a bowl.
- Beat until smooth.
- Pour into a greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees 40 to 50 minutes or until done.
- Cool completely and invert onto a serving.
- Mix a little powdered sugar and a little Bailey's Irish Cream and drizzle over the top, if you like.
Nice moist cake and so very, very easy. I needed something to take to our St. Patrick's Day potluck at work and this was easy to prepare the night before. Everyone enjoyed it...not a slice left. Made for PRMR tag.
Thank you for a fabulous recipe! I do not own a Bundt pan, so I used two large loaf pans. The cake was so moist and fluffy. I added the glaze, and it was amazing!